The return of Kanto

Discussion of the first, second and third generation of Pokémon games for Game Boy (Color) and Game Boy Advance.

Re: The return of Kanto

Postby Ryu Shoji » 15 Mar 2010, 15:11

The gyms were too easy to go through. During my playthrough of their remakes, I did 6 of the 8 in one day. My main disappointments were the easiness of the gyms, Cinnabar Island and the fact that some Johto Pokémon were only available in Kanto (Houndour, Slugma, Murkrow, Sneasel , Misdreavus...I'm looking at you...also, Mt. Silver is technically in Kanto)

Seafoam, Cerulean Cave and Viridian Forest were added back into HGSS, and Safari Zone became Pal Park, and we got a Safari Zone in Johto - so it's all good. I just wish they made Johto bigger.
President of the Community Council
European Moderator
Ryu Shoji

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby wakeywakey » 23 Jul 2010, 07:59

Ryu Shoji wrote:I just wish they made Johto bigger.

I agree.
Though I think that every Pokémon game should have a huge world to explore (or ever region in one game) as it would add more life-time to an already vast game :D
wakeywakey

Postby Cyndaquil Clan » 14 Nov 2012, 17:56

The return of Kanto is nice but...it's not what people expected I think it would be much better the the Pokemon company told us what they had to take out so that we could see what we had to get it would be much better
Cyndaquil Clan

Postby Cyndaquil Clan » 14 Nov 2012, 20:40

In a person oppinion they shoulve made Johto bigger and with more story line. That would be epic because I'm a major fan of second generation pokemon
Cyndaquil Clan

Previous

Return to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation