Your favorite Genre & Band/Singer or Lyrics

Discussion of anything related to various forms of media (ie. books, films, music, television).

Re: Your favorite Genre & Band/Singer

Postby Turner » 22 Mar 2010, 03:30

I listen to a lot of different music but to sway away from the norm here and post what I probably listen to the most is virtually anything that falls under what some people know as "Electronica" Acid House/Electro House/Hardstyle/Gabber/Trance/Psytrance/Hard Dance/Drum n Bass/Jungle...I could go on and on. Anything with a sick beat I can dance to is certain to make me happy.
ARE U WAKE UP?!
Turner

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Gangzter » 14 Apr 2010, 15:42

real music is GangstaRap from me in the future will i become a real star with my raps you dont no waht i rap her a text from me
ey floatzel du schläfst nachtz und hast ne warze im gesicht die bringt dich vor gericht weil die so hässlich ist das ist grässlich ey du siehst nich so aus wie ich sondern wie dich ich seh aus wie styler du keiler ich bin so krass
that was a rao from me its called Floatzel Diss i hav do it freestyle with my Homies as we have punched little kids and i am the best man in german no iu am the best in gans europa i am the best in the world noone can diss me
Last edited by Cool Ivysaur on 14 Apr 2010, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: READ THE RULES.Humorous or not,certain expressions must be avoided
jo der Gangzter er kommt hier mach disch tot mit seine messa geklaut is bessa er geht auf disch los wasist los du hasst schiss vor meinem pfiff den dan kommt mein Pitbull er reisst dich in stücke das du so klein bist wie mücke er frisst dich auf AUS
Gangzter

Postby igetalong » 15 Apr 2010, 13:49

there's nothing better than house, for me ;) but I also listen to r'n'b and yes, sometimes rock^^

finger & kadel, david guetta, p & r and darius & finlay are my favourite dj's, in the r'n'b business I love rihanna, sean paul, jason derülo, timbaland...
my most-liked rock bands are linkin park & the germand band "die toten hosen" :)
house isn't just music, it's a spiritual thing! ♥
igetalong

Postby Richard » 18 Apr 2010, 19:15

Gangzter wrote:real music is GangstaRap from me in the future will i become a real star with my raps you dont no waht i rap her a text from me
ey floatzel du schläfst nachtz und hast ne warze im gesicht die bringt dich vor gericht weil die so hässlich ist das ist grässlich ey du siehst nich so aus wie ich sondern wie dich ich seh aus wie styler du keiler ich bin so krass
that was a rao from me its called Floatzel Diss i hav do it freestyle with my Homies as we have punched little kids and i am the best man in german no iu am the best in gans europa i am the best in the world noone can diss me

Um... Are you... Is this a parody, or..? Okay, is it only me who is confused?
"... for doubt and secrecy are the lure of lures, and no new horror can be more terrible than the daily torture of the commonplace."

- H.P. Lovecraft

This user has been permanently banned as of the 25th of April 2010.
Richard

Postby JosJuice » 20 Apr 2010, 14:54

Richard wrote:
Gangzter wrote:real music is GangstaRap from me in the future will i become a real star with my raps you dont no waht i rap her a text from me

Um... Are you... Is this a parody, or..? Okay, is it only me who is confused?

The uncensored version was even worse. ;_;
JosJuice

Postby Spyros » 27 May 2010, 09:30

Actually, I listen to all genres of music, but metal, rap and hip-hop are my favourite ones. My favourite metal band is Metallica and Nightwish. I also like Stratovarious aand Dragonforce. Now, about rap and hip-hop I mostly listen to Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit and such. Almost forgot it. I love a genre that exists only in Greece (at least I think so :P ) called "έντεχνο" (pronounced "edechno") and greek rock, alternative or even blues greek songs.

On the night of the full moon, if shadows move on their own and laugh, it must be Gengar's doing.
Spyros

Postby Dance Soldier » 10 Aug 2010, 23:34

As one can tell from my Nickname Dance is my Favorite Music and nothings better than that for me :)
There are too many Good Dj's and Artists that I could tell em all but the Best are definetly:
Axwell, September, Swedish House Mafia, Fonzerelli, Laurent Wery, just to name a few.
If some of you like that too you're free to visit my Youtube-Page :)
www.youtube.com/freezer0255

greetings
DS
Dance Soldier

Postby Kratos Aurion » 02 Sep 2010, 21:56

Spyros wrote:Actually, I listen to all genres of music, but metal, rap and hip-hop are my favourite ones. My favourite metal band is Metallica and Nightwish. I also like Stratovarious aand Dragonforce. Now, about rap and hip-hop I mostly listen to Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit and such. Almost forgot it. I love a genre that exists only in Greece (at least I think so :P ) called "έντεχνο" (pronounced "edechno") and greek rock, alternative or even blues greek songs.

I love Nightwish and Stratovarius too.
Kratos Aurion

Postby Obsession » 10 Sep 2010, 20:03

Kratos_Aurion wrote:
Spyros wrote:Actually, I listen to all genres of music, but metal, rap and hip-hop are my favourite ones. My favourite metal band is Metallica and Nightwish. I also like Stratovarious aand Dragonforce. Now, about rap and hip-hop I mostly listen to Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit and such. Almost forgot it. I love a genre that exists only in Greece (at least I think so :P ) called "έντεχνο" (pronounced "edechno") and greek rock, alternative or even blues greek songs.

I <3 you two. Nightwish is devilishly awesome. Also totally agree with Dragonforce and Eminem, though I'm not suprised those three were thrown into the mix on a european forum. I also rather enjoy Novasonic, they were a korean band that disbanded a few years back, but they were pretty awesome.

This is probably going to be one of the weirdest music videos you'll ever see. But hey, weird is me.

Url incase you can't see the embed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nlsSnKYbu0
Obsession

Postby Jemini » 11 Sep 2010, 14:21

Obsession wrote:
Kratos_Aurion wrote:

I <3 you two. Nightwish is devilishly awesome. Also totally agree with Dragonforce and Eminem, though I'm not suprised those three were thrown into the mix on a european forum. I also rather enjoy Novasonic, they were a korean band that disbanded a few years back, but they were pretty awesome.

This is probably going to be one of the weirdest music videos you'll ever see. But hey, weird is me.

Url incase you can't see the embed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nlsSnKYbu0

Nice song, but as you said, weird video :D Totally :D
Bored...
Jemini

PreviousNext

Return to Media