UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament Chat Topic

Tournament records from the UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament.

UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament Chat Topic

Postby Ryu Shoji » 16 Jan 2012, 11:55

UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament
Chat Topic

Are you feeling a bit tired out from all the battling and just want a quiet place to relax and have a casual chat? Well look no further than the UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament Chat Topic! Here you can converse with members about any range of topics - be it Pokémon strategies, what TV shows you are watching right now, or even what flavour herbal tea you prefer.

However, before we begin, there are a few rules:
1) The Basic Code of Conduct is still in effect; although we'll be a bit more lax in terms of Section 9 (No, not the Ghost in the Shell kind of Section 9).
2) Please communicate in English. If you don't know English or your English isn't very good, please use Google Translate - although please remember that it isn't always accurate. I'd advise translating what you translate back into your own language to check accuracy. (aunque por favor recuerde que no siempre es exacta. Yo le aconsejaría traducir lo de nuevo en su propio idioma para revisar para comprobar la precisión.)
3) You don't have to currently be in the tournament to be involved in the chat. Everyone's welcome as long as they behave!
4) NO feet on the couch! Do you know how long it takes me to clean all the mud off?!
5) Have fun!

I'll start things off then - What are your thoughts on your battles so far? Have they been dramatic close calls, or did you sweep through the first round?

Also, what TV shows have you been watching? Personally, I've just spent the weekend watching Love Hina.
President of the Community Council
European Moderator
Ryu Shoji

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Return to UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament