UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament - Questions

Tournament records from the UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament.

UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament - Questions

Postby Ryu Shoji » 31 Dec 2011, 14:36

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I find out who my opponent is?
A: You can find the pairings linked to from the tournament topic, which you will find here: http://www.uepc.eu/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1784

Q: My opponent has not yet responded to me, what should I do? Will I pass to the next round?
A: You must keep trying to contact him or her until deadline of the round is reached USING PROFILE GUESTBOOK POSTS, NOT PRIVATE MESSAGES! If he or she does not show up before the deadline, and you have continually tried to contact them, you will pass to the next round.

Q: Are legendary Pokémon permitted in the tournament?
A: All legendary Pokémon that are not ubers according to Smogon's tiers are permitted. You can see which Pokémon are ubers here: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber

Q: Are Pokémon from earlier generations permitted in the tournament?
A: Yes, you can use any Pokémon that is not classified as Uber by the Smogon tiers, including Pokémon from earlier generations of Pokémon games.

Q: Are team combinations such as Drizzle + Swift Swim, Drought + Chlorophyll and Sand Stream + Sand Rush allowed?
A: As highlighted in Section 7, subsection i of the Standard Rules, those combinations are not permitted.

If you have any questions regarding the tournament, it's rules, pairings or any other issues, you can ask them in this topic only (questions asked in other topics will not be answered).

Please see the question and answers above to find out if your question has already been answered.

Please post in ENGLISH only. If you cannot speak English, then please ask someone to translate for you or use Google Translate.

Por favor, publique únicamente en inglés. Si usted no puede hablar Inglés, por favor pídale a alguien que le traduzca o el uso Google Translate
President of the Community Council
European Moderator
Ryu Shoji

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament - Questions

Postby Henrypromaster » 25 Jan 2012, 16:16

Hello I have two questions:

- After the first match of the tournament, we can change our pokemon team or we have to use te same pokemon team for all the tournament?

- In the rules, say's that I have to save a video after the match for the complaints. If I have some complaint, what I have to do to send you the video? (at the moment i haven't got any complaint but i ask you this for the future)

I'm sorry, it's my first tournament. And sorry for the english too :oops:

thanks for all :)

Bye
HENRYPROMASTER :)
Henrypromaster

Re: UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament - Questions

Postby Ryu Shoji » 26 Jan 2012, 18:51

Henrypromaster wrote:Hello I have two questions:

- After the first match of the tournament, we can change our pokemon team or we have to use te same pokemon team for all the tournament?

- In the rules, say's that I have to save a video after the match for the complaints. If I have some complaint, what I have to do to send you the video? (at the moment i haven't got any complaint but i ask you this for the future)

I'm sorry, it's my first tournament. And sorry for the english too :oops:

thanks for all :)

Bye

Heya,

To start off, you are allowed to change the Pokémon you are using between matches.
As for videos, if you have a complaint about the battle and have the battle video saved on the VS Recorder, by going through the Wi-Fi options in the first floor of a Pokémon Centre (the one you use to access the GTS and Random Battle; next to the globe) you will be able to upload a battle video to Nintendo's server; you will then be given a code to give to others who want to access that video.

Basically, upload the video that way and PM the code to myself after posting a dispute in the dispute topic.
European Moderator
Ryu Shoji

Return to UEPC Winter 2011/12 Wi-Fi Tournament