Commenced on 13 May 2011
Concluded on 13 Jun 2011
UEPC Spring 2011 Wi-Fi Tournament
(For easier access you can push Control (Ctrl) + F on your keyboard and type in your forum name to find your opponent.)
- Single elimination
- All battles in the tournament shall be conducted in accordance with the Union's Standard Rules.
- Localized versions of the Wi-Fi Regulations:
- Dansk: Wi-Fi Regulationer
- Deutsch: Wi-Fi Kampf-/Tauschregeln
- Ελληνικά: Κανόνες Wi-Fi
- Español: Regulaciones Wi-Fi
- Français: Restrictions Wi-Fi
- Italiano: Regole Wi-Fi
- Nederlands: Wi-Fi Regels
- Svenska: Wi-Fi Reglemente
- Only Pokémon games of the fourth generation (Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver) are allowed in the tournament.
- The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games are not be allowed in the tournament.
- A player's team shall consist of six (6) Pokémon in total.
- All battles must be single battles.
- The battle must be conducted at level 100.
- The Overused (OU) tier must be used for all battles in the tournament.
- Please use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera to view the pairings.
If you have language difficulties, try using Google Translate.
Please avoid communicating with your opponent through private messages.
You can find your opponent's profile from here: Memberlist
When a battle concludes, players should save a Battle Video in case there are any disputes in regard to the battle.