NEW POKEMON GAME 2012

Discussion of everything related to Pokémon Black (2) and White (2) for Nintendo DS.

NEW POKEMON GAME 2012

Postby Campeon95 » 03 Jan 2012, 19:01

in just 10 days will have the information filtered prior contacts or maybe in six days or less COROCORO magazine announces it on 14 January but will not give our beloved leaking the name of the game several days before, and the movie Kyurem vs The Sacred Swordsman will be issued in 2013 in Spain, in spring, will be issued before the end of this year in England, USA, etc and in July in Japan.
My question is why the movie of pokemon black & white was issued one year after his departure?, And the name of the game already which is, that game will come out this year go on sale 1st in japan, 2nd in USA, 3rd in the United States, is waiting for the pokemon game is only for 3ds dare game and that data, the legendary pokemon that appear that are almost all caught in the game, least 648 and the 649.Keldeo according to sources may be caught without event as Victini, there will be new areas, new moves, starting a new pokemon, there will be many changes in Pokémon all .....

This year will go on sale several pokemon, new events occur Moviplaya like to keldeo, there will be many changes, and this year will be possibly the best in the history of Poke.
The first game will nobugana's ambition x pokémonel second will come out this year in the United States and will be the long awaited Pokemon ....
It is smart in a few days and you shall know all about the great game of Pokemon 2012.
Information for campeon95 and a salute to all the EUPC Pokemon.
Campeon95

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: NEW POKEMON GAME 2012

Postby Campeon95 » 17 Jan 2012, 22:13

Pokémon Grey,will be announced next month on February 1, in the year 2 Number of grunt magazine, have been delayed, first because the game is not completely finished the second part of the 5 generation, but know the new way of kyurem as a new pokemon player, and new attacks, called frigid, and, ray gélido.La story will be different, I tell you no more, for now, because this is now confindecial information taken from a friend of the Pokémon Company, working in japon.y remakes of rubies and sapphires will come out on November 22 this year, announced the date of sailing conmomerando 10 years ago, the great decade of pokemon.Eso is everything and watch when the gray box art of pokemon put it on this page.
TO BE CONTINUED.
Campeon95

Postby Yellow Rayquaza » 19 Jan 2012, 23:08

Campeon95 wrote:y remakes of rubies and sapphires will come out on November 22 this year, announced the date of sailing conmomerando 10 years ago, the great decade of pokemon.

Wow, you would need some pretty hard evidence to make this info believable. Remakes for DS or 3DS? And is Gray for DS or 3DS?
Welcome to the United European Pokémon Communities!
Yellow Rayquaza
Finnish Moderator
Finnish Moderator

Postby Dark-Edge » 21 Jan 2012, 19:07

Yellow Rayquaza wrote:
Campeon95 wrote:y remakes of rubies and sapphires will come out on November 22 this year, announced the date of sailing conmomerando 10 years ago, the great decade of pokemon.

Wow, you would need some pretty hard evidence to make this info believable. Remakes for DS or 3DS? And is Gray for DS or 3DS?

I agree with Yellow Rayquaza... It would be nice to have some evidences, because it looks so desirable.

But I think that any new pokémon game would be for 3DS... XDDD
Searching for battles... MP
Dark-Edge

Postby Tsuroerusu » 21 Jan 2012, 19:10

Dark-Edge wrote:
Yellow Rayquaza wrote:

I agree with Yellow Rayquaza... It would be nice to have some evidences, because it looks so desirable.

But I think that any new pokémon game would be for 3DS... XDDD

I havn't yet seen Nintendo released a Pokemon game for a new console in the middle of one generation. I wouldn't expect a 3DS game in the main series until Gen6.
President of the United European Pokémon Communities
PokémonForumets ordförande
Tsuroerusu
President of the Union
President of the Union

Postby Campeon95 » 22 Jan 2012, 15:44

I apologize for not answering travel status,the pokémon company,
not yet announced the pokemon flock, will go on sale this spring, date to be confirmed, due out this year, both games Pokémon: Pokémon flock, and remakes Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, both games will come out for the platform may 3ds, but nintendo as always not want to lose sales and one of those two games will come out for 3ds and one for DS, remakes of ruby and sapphire on the same date 10 years ago came out for game boy advance, and after 10 years will come out again in the pokemon company will be for 3ds think, but will confirm remember the days progress according to the japanese release 11.21.2002, as in Japan to be out in the 3ds/ds 11/21/2012, Pokemon flock in the spring, we announced in the next month, on 14 February in the journal grunt, but we do what we fixed in the next month, that's all for now and stay tuned because this year many surprises waiting for the pokemon company.
A greeting and good game.
Campeon95

Postby Yellow Rayquaza » 22 Jan 2012, 20:13

Tsuroerusu wrote:I havn't yet seen Nintendo released a Pokemon game for a new console in the middle of one generation. I wouldn't expect a 3DS game in the main series until Gen6.

Gold and Silver were for the GameBoy, Crystal was for the GameBoy Color. :)

It makes sense that Gray would be for the 3DS, it would greatly boost the 3DS' sales. Also, it would be easy to make Gray's graphics fitting for the 3DS since the world is already in 3D. They just have to enable the depth-effect, eh. Also, the camera angle can be tilted if necessary (it was even possible in HG/SS through cheats or hacking). Gray would this way not make the very very best use of 3D (but pretty decent), but hey, look at Cooking Mama 4. (LOL) Also, if they want to, they can use Pokédex 3D's models in battle (they just have to make a few hundred more xP).

Edit: Also, they said they would make a Link to the Past -styled Zelda for the 3DS, which would mean it has a similar style of graphics like Pokémon. So that just confirms it more that 3D would work with the current style of Pokémon too.
Welcome to the United European Pokémon Communities!
Yellow Rayquaza
Finnish Moderator
Finnish Moderator

Postby Campeon95 » 23 Jan 2012, 18:22

when the pokemon company announcement confirming my departure date, informs the whole EUPC POKÉMON on the new game coming out it is: the Pokemon flock kyurem holder and finally completed the story of the dragons, and you will see the idea that he has come to the Pokémon company I already know, is very cool, gray Pokemon triumph and razed to the platform and confirmed 3ds me.
That's all for now and much to everyone.
Campeon95

Postby christos21 » 23 Jan 2012, 20:26

All this stuff seems very interesting,where do you get all this information from?

P.S : Could you write smaller sentences ? Because sometimes the meaning is lost in your sentenses.
2nd Place in the UEPC 2011/12 Winter Wi-Fi OU Tournament

My wins in the ''Path to Victory''
Spoiler: Show
ImageImageImageImage
christos21

Postby Campeon95 » 24 Jan 2012, 13:54

information from a family friend who works for The Pokémon Company, is one that puts the cool sounds and presents ideas for games, as part of the story changed to provide music for the game, before choosing the music is voted throughout the company.And try to write in smaller letters but do not know how xD.our friend is Spanish, speak very good English, German and Japanese, thanks to the studies that he has, he is a machine XD
Campeon95

Return to 5th Generation