Pokémon reBURST

Discussion of everything related the Pokémon anime (TV series and movies) and manga series.

Pokémon reBURST

Postby Yellow Rayquaza » 29 Apr 2011, 11:17

Wait, what?
Pokémon reBURST is a new Pokémon manga, that recieved a fair amount of hype, since they said it's targeted for older audience. What did we get? PokémonXhuman fusinon shounen. What do you think about it? Are you pleased?

Link to raws of the first chapter: http://jb2448.info/ReBURST/Raws/Pokemon_ReBURST_c0001
Synopsis of the chapters: http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/manga/poc ... hapter_One

More (even more on youtube):

I would have wanted something more normal, but something much more serious than the anime; with a great story.
(Does anyone know where you could actually read this?)
Welcome to the United European Pokémon Communities!
Yellow Rayquaza
Finnish Moderator
Finnish Moderator

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Pokémon reBURST

Postby Cool Ivysaur » 30 Apr 2011, 12:02

What in the hell ?
I don't know about everyone else, but as an old school pokemon fun, this is like... umm disgusting? This looks just so wrong, so damn wrong. I mean, even the funtamental ideas of pokemon are ruined by the modern need for weird action manga. The idea is not new though, it happened to digimon too, back when i was a kid, and i didn't quite mind as i didn't like those. But they had to do this with pokemon too...
Cool Ivysaur
Member of the Community Council
Member of the Community Council

Re: Pokémon reBURST

Postby Ryu Shoji » 13 May 2011, 01:04

I'm very intrigued by this series; I honestly hope it gets licensed soon. Seems like the kind of thing I'd like.
President of the Community Council
European Moderator
Ryu Shoji

Return to Anime and Manga series